Oakleigh Forest Civic Association, Inc.
Minutes of the OFCA Board Meeting
April 10, 2018
Meeting Began at 7:03
Present: Geoff Hermanstorfer, Mike Garland, Shelly Dougherty, Tim Staines, Steve Patrick, Kurt Emrich, Carey Hill, Ken Good, Lisa Hussey, Mary Duncan, and Frank Cingel
- Submitted two proposals for construction: 103 Sherburn (Hock residence) and 110 Sherburn. Both Passed.
- Tree Green to take over grass growth contract, same price
- $500 approved from Community Improvement budget to repair/replace railroad ties along the pool entrance driveway. Excess money to be put in grounds budget.
- Sprinkler conditioning on Friday. Frank will oversee.
- Will give Tim/Jen Hirt a list of projects outside of the pool gate for pool clean up
- BGE clearing lines behind pool over the next couple of weeks
- Easter Egg Hunt was run by Mary Duncan
- All events except Back to School are covered
- End of Year Party: Jennifer Flaherty, Adult Party: Jen Hirt, Labor Day: Carey Hill & Angie Cavanagh, Pig Roast: Carey Hill & Kim Goodman, Halloween: Mackenzie Emrich
- A few boats left in parking lot
- Clean up will be organized in spring
- Something is paid for (sorry, bad note taking)
- Playground clean up scheduled for April 29th
- Playground clean up to be in coordination with pool clean up 10-1
Geoff Hermanstorfer for Natalie Staines
- Yard sale to be taken over by Brandy Curran. Maybe May 19th
- Signed Contract with management company
- Two lifeguards to be on duty at all times
- April not much action
- Push for deposits was good
- Eddie Hubbard: Can something be done about Emerson boat issue? Ken will contact owner in fall.
Meeting adjournment: 7:36
Mary Duncan, acting OFCA Secretary