Oakleigh Forest Civic Association, Inc.
Minutes of the OFCA Board Meeting
November 13, 2018
Jess and Geoff Hermanstorfer’s House
Meeting Began at 7:05
Present: Geoff Hermanstorfer, Kelly Urrea, Mackenzie Emrich, Jessica Hermanstorfer, Ken Good, Brandy Curran, Pete Wright and Frank Cingel
- Get a cost estimate from Musgrave to include water front in ground cleaning and maintenance
- Made money on the Halloween social
- Social is self-funding
- Any checks and balances?
- Santa date and details TBD
- 2 work orders are open for the underground river on Sherburn and Stauffer
- Ramp is able to be fixed at a cheaper rate than $20,000
- 2020 is projected year of the new ramp install
- Run water and electric in budget for self sufficiency
- Looking into starting fun socials
Website and Oakleaf:
- Get a company to assess the poor suction of the pump
- Brandy obtained her pool operator license!
- Increase dumpster emptying in the summer months
- Obtain a quote for a new door to the lifeguard room
- Gathering the directory together for 2019 to print
- Kelly Urrea will distribute 2019 copies
- $300 in budget for the overhaul of winter decorations.
- Total cost of new decorations is roughly $600
- The decorations will save money in the long run because they are reusable
- Approved additional $500 to the Garden Club budget
- Speeds bumps may be installed on Emerson and Whittier
- Send out statement asking residents to stop speeding
The next board meeting will be at 7:00 PM on January 9th at Frank Cingels house
Kelly Urrea, OFCA Secretary