Oakleigh Forest Civic Association, Inc.
Minutes of the OFCA Board Meeting
November 19, 2019
Meeting Began at 7:07
Present: Geoff Hermanstorfer, Mike Garland, Shelly Dougherty, Brandy Curran, Pete Wright, Kurt Emrich, Ken Good, and Jessica Hermanstorfer
Jessica Hermanstorfer for Kelly Urrea
- 91% for dues better than last year. Most bills are paid for the year. Look to be a little ahead of budget.
- Fence is completed. Furniss's seem happy with it and it looks great.
- New pool hours - Pool 8 pm close on Thursday and 10 pm Friday & Saturday
- Paving is happening calendar year 2020. No new feedback regarding what
- Waiting for quote for ramp and the board requested he get at least a second quote. There is money in budget for $20,500 for this project.
- Jessica requested the board have input and then vote on decorations for the Community. Last years decorations and wreaths with silver bows were considered. It was taken to a vote and all in favor of Greens, silver or gold ribbon and snowflakes.
- Luminaries approved for 2019 as well
- Schwanke Fence - discussed with Ed to be 6 feet on Mckinsey and 4 feet elsewhere. Exception for Fence as to be extended beyond the back of the house on one side to support the back entrance being behind the fence. Ed was going to review with his with and then the board would vote to approve in December if that was approved.
- OF Needs a Santa this year. Geoff Hermanstorfer has been Santa for the last 6 years and is ready to retire.
Meeting ended 7:55
Jessica Hermanstorfer for
Kelly Urrea, OFCA Secretary