Oakleigh Forest Civic Association, Inc.
Minutes of the OFCA Board Meeting
December 10, 2019
Meeting Began at 7:08
Present: Geoff Hermanstorfer, Mike Garland, Brandy Curran, Kurt Emrich, Jessica Hermanstorfer, Kim Goodman, Jennifer Roberts, Ann O'Grady, and Frank Cingel
Geoff for Shelly Dougherty
- 91% for dues better than last year. Most bills are paid for the year. Look to be a little ahead of budget.
- Luminaries are being managed by Kelly Corancchia. We have found people to deliver them. The last couple wreaths for street signs were taken by board members to be hung. Discussion on returning to have a holiday event again and reinvigorate the community for holiday support.
- No New updates. Will meet budget. Kurt is managing new projects each year to extend budget.
- Discussion of ramp was had. Waiting on quotes. Kurt Emrich explained the dire need for it to be fixed and updated. Was budgeted for 2020.
- Schwanke Fence - discussed with Ed to be 6 feet on Mckinsey and 4 feet elsewhere. Exception for Fence as to be extended beyond the back of the house on one side to support the back entrance being behind the fence. Board Approved
- OF Needs a Santa - Mike Whitehead agreed to be Santa for yearly Santa
Meeting ended at 7:55
Jessica Hermanstorfer for Kelly Urrea, OFCA Secretary