Oakleigh Forest Civic Association, Inc.
Minutes of the OFCA Board Meeting
December 13, 2017
Meeting Began at 7:05
Present: Bill Goodman, Kurt Heydt, Jessica Hermanstorfer, Steve Patrick, Kurt Emrich, Carey Hill, Mary Duncan, Frank Cingel, Mike Garland, Lisa Hussey, Geoff Hermanstorfer, and Shelly Dougherty
- Shelly and Kurt Met Monday to transfer over the treasurers report
- Collections are in for the year 93%
- Wayne is doing the leaves one more time.
- Before everything dies someone from Homestead gardens will tell us how to cut things back for the winter. Will keep us from large over growth and killing plants.
- Santa Claus - Coming out on the 17th
Website and Oakleaf:
- New lights are coming in. We have contacted BG&E about the challenges we have had with the new holes, etc…
- They will be doing the whole community
- The Dues notice will go into the January Oakleaf
- We will still have meetings every 2nd Tuesday
- Pool Accessibility improvements at the Pool
- Committee for Pool Accessibility improvements Brandon, Brandy, Bill and Tim
- We are a private pool. So we do not need to be ADA compliant, but handicap accessible.
- So we will have a handicap steps, update bathrooms, and handicap entrance, and maybe lift.
- The cost is still to be determined. Getting quotes.
- Have a meeting
ENDED 7:41 pm
Jessica Hermanstorfer, OFCA Secretary