No Events at this time.
Pool Guest Policy
The pool guest policy works through the HONOR SYSTEM to ensure our pool continues to be the excellent facility our community enjoys. This policy is subject to review and may be updated at any time during the season.
- 20 guest passes are issued with the purchase of a pool membership (resident family, resident ind/couple, resident senior ind/couple, non-resident family).
- Additional guest passes can be purchased (10 passes for $25) from the pool committee at any time during the season. Please email us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Each pool guest pass is good for one guest to use the pool facilities for one day.
- Guest passes are required every day. Guests must be identified to the lifeguard on duty and recorded as part of the sign in process.
- No more than 5 guests per pool member household are permitted at any time. For additional guests over 5 please refer to our pool party policy.
- A guest pass is required for non-swimmers as well as swimmers. Guests must complete the swim test in order to swim in the divewell area of the pool. It is the responsibility of the host to coordinate this with the lifeguard.
- Guests must be accompanied at all times by the same host pool member for the duration of their visit.
- It is the host pool member’s responsibility to ensure all guests adhere to the Oakleigh Forest Pool Rules & Regulations which can be found on our website.
- Guest passes are required for the grandchildren of Resident Senior Ind/Couple members.
- Oakleigh Forest residents (includes both homeowners and renters) who are not pool members may not use the pool as a guest of any pool member under any circumstances.
- Long-term houseguests of members are NOT considered members of the household for pool membership purposes. These guests must also use guest passes.
- The guest pass policy may not be used to provide regular access to the pool for guests. Such guests must be encouraged to become non-resident pool members by their pool member host/hostess.
- Please be reminded that our Guest Policy works on the honor system.
- It is the pool member's duty to sign guests in on the guest pass list, rather than wait for the lifeguard or committee member to ask.
- It is the pool member’s duty to keep track of their guest pass usage and replenish their balance throughout the season as needed.