No Events at this time.
- All pool members and guests must sign in to use the pool.
- All guests must have a valid guest pass for pool admission. Refer to Pool Guest Policy.
- All guests must be introduced to the lifeguard on duty and accompanied by the same pool member during the duration of their visit.
- Non-paying Oakleigh Forest Residents may not use the pool as a guest.
- Children must be at least 10 years of age and pass the swim test in order to remain at the pool unaccompanied by an adult. (Lifeguards primary responsibility is pool safety, not baby-sitting)
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a pool member at least 13 years of age who passed the swim test. Supervisors under the age of 18 may not be responsible for more than 3 children under the age of 10.
- The swim test must be taken by children wishing to swim in the diving (roped off) area. If you are 13 years old and a member of the Oakleigh Forest swim team you are exempt from taking the swim test.
- Children must be at least 2 years old and toilet trained to use the main pool. NO diapers are allowed in the main pool.
- An adult must supervise children in the baby pool.
- Parent / Guardian must closely watch children at all times. Parent / Guardian must accompany a non-swimmer in the water at all times.
- Inner tubes, water wings, and all other flotation devices are not permitted at any time in the pool. Only USCG approved flotation devices are permitted in the pool.
- For safety purposes, only a device approved by the United States Coast Guard (USCG) is to be used for the purpose of supporting non-swimmers, for example a USCG approved life vest or puddle jumper. If a child uses such a device, a parent or guardian must accompany the child in the water at all times.
- Prolonged underwater swimming, breath-holding or games including such behavior is prohibited.
- You must be 18 years of age to swim during Adult Swim.
- NO running or horseplay in or near the pool.
- NO hanging onto or playing on the diving board.
- NO swimming in the diving area when the board is in use.
- NO glass containers within the fenced-in pool area including bathrooms, decks and pavilion.
- NO gum or food in the pool.
- NO foul Language is permitted.
- NO smoking is permitted within the fenced-in pool area.
- NO vaping is permitted within the fenced-in pool area
- No pool furniture may leave the fenced-in pool area.
- Appropriate attire is required when utilizing the pool.
- Only Lifeguards, Ace Aquatic employees and OFCA pool committee members are allowed in the guard room.
- Children are prohibited from socializing with the lifeguards while on duty.
- The Lifeguards have FULL discretion in dealing with violations of pool rules.
Pool Use Infractions:
Pool members are expected to abide by the rules and regulations for use of the pool. Infractions may lead to:
- “Time out” administered by any lifeguard on duty
- Expulsion from the pool for that day administered by any lifeguard on duty
- Suspension of membership privileges for a time to be determined by the Oakleigh Forest Pool committee
- Revocation of membership privileges, upon determination by the Oakleigh Forest Pool committee
Please address any lifeguard or pool management related issues with an Oakleigh Forest pool committee representative AND by providing feedback via our website.